Last modified: 16-01-2017
Processesing of personal dataMedz Europe B.V. processes personal data about you as you use our services and/or because you provide us this yourself.
Below an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide, e.g. to create a profile on this website, in correspondence and telephone;
- Data about your activities on this website.
Why we need dataMedz Europe B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- The handling of your payment;
- Sending our newsletter and/or promotional material;
- To call you if necessary to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To provide you the possibility to create an account;
- To deliver goods and services to you;
- Medz Europe B.V. analyses your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tune our products and services to your preferences.
How long we keep dataMedz Europe B.V. will not keep your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention periods are:
- 0 days for session cookies;
- 0 days for authentication cookies. 30 days when 'remember account' is activated;
- 0 days for anti-forgery cookies;
- 30 days for shopping cart cookies;
- 0 days for 'recently viewed items' cookies.
Sharing with othersMedz Europe B.V. will only serve out data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, or to fulfill a legal obligation.
Mapping website visitMedz Europe B.V. only uses technical and functional cookies, and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that will be stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone on the first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website functions properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by configuring your web browser to not store any cookies. Alternatively, you can also delete all previously stored information via your browser settings.
View, edit or delete dataYou have the right to view, edit or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself by using the personal settings in your account. Will these settings not do, or do you have other questions/comments about the data processing, please send a specific request to email@example.com. Medz Europe B.V. will respond as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks, to your request.
SecurityMedz Europe B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there is evidence of abuse, please contact our customer service, or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Medz Europe B.V. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as an antivirus and firewall;
- TLS (formerly SSL). We pass your data through a secure internet connection. You can observe this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
You can contact us via:www.medz-europe.nl
+31 (0) 88 77 222 00
3815 KL, Amersfoort